World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it?

5 posters

Go down

How do you like Red Apocalypse?

Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_lcap125%Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_rcap1 25% 
[ 2 ]
Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_lcap138%Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_rcap1 38% 
[ 3 ]
Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_lcap10%Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_rcap1 0% 
[ 0 ]
Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_lcap113%Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_rcap1 13% 
[ 1 ]
Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_lcap124%Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_rcap1 24% 
[ 2 ]
Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_lcap10%Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Vote_rcap1 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Empty Re: Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it?

Post  october_17 Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 pm

i herebadthings
october_17
october_17
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Empty Re: Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it?

Post  Keinutnai Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 am

A couple months passed, why not vote if you still havent?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

https://world-republic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  notpc Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 am

Nice!

music happy dance

I've only been poking around with it for a couple days and I'm already at #1!!! Very Happy lol!

happy dance i am great lol stars

notpc
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamniac Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm

I've been sitting at rank 28, rose to 24 without even trying (or doing anything).

Maybe that's because I'm ranked #1 in strike action.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Red Apocalypse - How much do you like it? Empty Notpc, you are an idiot :P

Post  goku1719 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Notpc, sorry to inform you pal, you only sat at the top because I wasn't there. I seem to be occupying the recent #1 Spot quite a lot. Am I a tactical genius or something?

happy dance i am great suicide i am great music shocked sweat tear lol
goku1719
goku1719
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Keinutnai Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:29 am

Let's see how long you can hold on to rank 1. People are ready to kill for that spot. Literally.
It's not uncommon to see the rank 1 guy get massed for example.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

https://world-republic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  goku1719 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 am

Ballz. Crap happened and I lost the rank cuz my internet connection broke down at the time. Now I just can't be bothered to invest the time required for RA.
goku1719
goku1719
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down